Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a jewelry store?
- Eklektic Jewelry Studio is not a retail jewelry store. We are a custom jewelry studio that works with individuals to create unique pieces. We make everything in-house, from design to the final piece, so it stays in our studio which is fully insured. No salesmen in suits. No mass produced jewelry. No pressure to buy.
- We can definitely incorporate your own gems in a new piece and we can rework a sentimental piece of jewelry and reuse the same metal. Keep your metal and keep your history.
- We offer an initial one year warranty on all custom jewelry and a lifetime of cleaning and inspections. If any work is necessary, it should be carried out by us.
- Restringing should be done once a year.
- There is no simple answer. It depends on various things, including how busy we happen to be at the time. From our initial discussions to completion is typically three to four weeks depending on the complexity of the design and the changes that you would like to make as the design evolves. The fastest turnaround we’ve done from design to finish is 24 hours, and the longest has been 2 years due to design changes by the client.
- Yes we'd prefer it so we can be ready to give you the attention you deserve. Click here to make one.
- Please get in touch; we'd love to hear from you. Email any inquiries to email@example.com